These updates were posted on the vCenter Orchestrator forums recently, if you aren't keeping tabs over there you should be.
- vCO-Powershell-Plug-in -1.0.1 - kerberos support added
- vCO-SQL-Plug-in -1.1.0 - two related plugins combined with auto-generation as well as advanced SQL scripts. A few important issues fixed.
- vCO-vCenter-Plug-in - 22.214.171.124 - Critical update. Fixes a major issue with performance and losing attributes value. Update should be performed!
- vCO-VUM-Plug-in - 5.0. - The new version of the plugin that supports the VUM 5.0 version of the product.
- vCO-SNMP-Plug-in - 1.0.1 - Minor fix in relation to vCO policies listening for SNMP traps.
Links for each plugins release notes can be found on the thread @ http://communities.vmware.com/thread/405928?tstart=0