Mike's Realm chown -R us ./base


Home Theater Part III

Cut the screen opening, I did the first cut my brother did the 2nd.

All done!  We tossed the screen up in the attic and ran some temporary power to test it out that night...Woah was that motivation to get it done!  Learned very quickly that I need to tweak the limit switches quite a bit--way off.

I couldn't access the limit switches anymore--I had to make a slice in the ceiling to get at them, not a big deal, it's an easy patch.  I also pulled the wires through and left them directly above in the attic where the TV was going to mount.

Comments (0) Trackbacks (0)

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

No trackbacks yet.